Singapore has grown to be one of the most popular destinations for shopping. With so many malls in this city, what are the key highlights that you should know about?
1) Singapore shopping mall has a wide variety of stores.
2) The mall is close by and easy to reach.
3) It’s not just about shopping when it comes to these malls-there are also plenty of places to eat, drink and enjoy a movie!
4) Most malls open late and even on weekends.
5) All in all, the shopping experience in Singapore is one to remember!
Singapore has a wealth of shopping malls, and it isn’t easy to pick the most impressive ones. However, the following are some that deserve special mention:
-ION Orchard mall is well known for its high-end luxury brands. It also attracts tourists from all over Asia who come here to buy designer goods at affordable prices.
-Marina Bay Sands Mall opened in 2010 and changed Singapore’s skyline forever by creating an artificial beach where you can relax while looking out across Marina Bay towards downtown or watch a laser light show on the hour every night. Anyone visiting this city will want to visit this mall!
The Final Word
Zhuhai Outlets have become very popular with locals since opening five ago because they offer great bargains on luxury goods.